Access Statement for Kerscott Farm, Ash Mill, South Molton, Devon, EX36 4QG
B&B offered in three rooms. All ensuite, showers and bath, on upper floor. Suitable for guests able to climb stairs with handrails.
• Email facility. Fax. Telephone. Website in large print, lots of photographs. Very comprehensive 5 pages.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Open air parking, adjacent house. Clearly marked and lit. Help with luggage if required.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
• Gravel yard and cobbled path. Four (4) low steps to house. Reception area in hall, well lit. Sitting room on this level.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• Fitted carpets throughout, some rugs (bonded to floor). Branch staircase to upper floor. Ten (10) stairs with handrail and turn to double ensuite and twin ensuite. Eight (8) shallow stairs to double ensuite. Corridors are well lit and fitted with smoke alarms.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• The sitting room is spacious, well lit with sofas and chairs comfortable and easy to get up from. The log burning fire is large and has a sturdy guard.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Bar area, Take Away & Cafe
• Access to dining room via Four (4) steps down, sloping floor. Carpeted. Well lit. Easy maneouvrability
• Garden to front of house - sturdy iron seats on grass
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• All on upper floor. All ensuite. Good lighting. High Beds. Clear information for FIRE, fire extinguisher and blanket. Torch flashlight. Large print information sheets
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
• Ensuite. Good lighting. Shower or bath. Sink and WC.
Grounds and Gardens
• Level front garden, sturdy iron seats on grass. Sensory plants (herbs, lavender, roses, honeysuckle). Short walk to donkeys in field in front of house.
• The proprietor will endeavour to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible,.
Address: Kerscott Farm, Ash Mill, South Molton, Devon, EX36 4QG
Telephone: 01769 550 262
Fax: 01769 550 910
Grid reference: n/a
Hours of operation: All year except Christmas and New Year
• To continue and improve access as and when circumstances permit
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01769550262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
page Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast home page Map
Please e-mail or telephone for availability